Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou: How to Stream, Betting Odds And Fight Card
On Saturday, October 28, Tyson Fury (33-0-1, 24 KOs) will take on ex-UFC star Francis Ngannou (0-0) in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Despite having signed to fight Oleksandr Usyk, Fury will have to neutralise “The Predator” known for his fearsome punching power. He will also have Mike Tyson in his corner for his upcoming clash against “The Gypsy King.”
Fury was last seen in the ring on December 3, 2022, when he comfortably defeated Derek Chisora in the tenth round via TKO. Ngannou will be making his professional boxing debut but is well known for his brute strength, with noticeable wins over Stipe Miocic and Ciryl Gane. Fury will look to control the distance of the fight as he does so well while working through his extensive repertoire of punches.
Fury has described the upcoming fight as “an absolute battle royale,” where he will start as an overwhelming favourite.
Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou: Everything You Need to Know
How to Watch Tyson Fury Fights
- Select a VPN service that is optimized for streaming. We recommend PIA VPN.
- Download the VPN and connect to the server from more than 80 countries
- Log in to a boxing streaming service.
- Stream it no matter where you are!
Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Betting Odds
Per BetUS lines, Fury will enter the bout as a strong (15-1) betting favourite. Ngannou is the (8-1) underdog as we near closer to fight night.
Tyson Fury: -1500
Francis Ngannou: +800
Fight Date, Start Time
Date: Saturday, October 28
Time: 1 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. UK / 8 p.m. AST
What Channel/Stream Is Fury vs. Ngannou?
UK: TNT PPV (£21.95)
Fury vs. Ngannou Fight Card
- Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou; Heavyweight
- Fabio Wardley vs. David Adeleye; Heavyweight
- Joseph Parker vs. Simon Kean; Heavyweight
- Arslanbek Makhmudov vs. Junior Anthony Wright; Heavyweight
- Moses Itauma vs. Istvan Bernath; Heavyweight
- Carlos Takam vs. Martin Bakole; Heavyweight
- Jack McGann vs. Alcibiade Duran Galvan; Super welterweight