Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford: How To Stream, Betting Odds And Fight Card
On July 29, two undefeated titans of the welterweight division will collide for the undisputed title at 147 lbs. Errol Spence Jr vs Terence Crawford will happen at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Spence Jr comes into this titanic clash – having become undisputed champion by beating Yordenis Ugas via a tenth-round TKO. The Truth has a 100% professional fight record with 28 wins. He holds noticeable wins over Carlos Ocampo, Kell Brook and a win over Shawn Porter. Spence Jr has an impeccable jab, giving him the opportunity to follow up and showcase his lightening quick hand speed. His footwork is also one of his most impressive attributes.
Terence Crawford also enters this highly anticipated fight with a 100% record (39-0). Bud is one of the best switch hitters in boxing, alternating between orthodox and southpaw, making him a nightmare to fight. His footwork is one of his best weapons alongside his ring IQ. Crawford is an incredibly accurate puncher, which will undoubtedly test Spence Jr’s defensive resolve. Bud boasts impressive wins over Shawn Porter and a sixth-round TKO win over tough Russian David Avanesyan.
This is the one we have been waiting for, will Spence Jr reign supreme? Or will Bud banish The Truth?
— Premier Boxing Champions (@premierboxing) July 17, 2023
Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford Betting Odds
Per Sportsbook Draftkings, Crawford will enter the bout as a -150 betting favourite. Spence Jr is the +120 underdog as we near closer to fight night.
Terence Crawford: +180 Decision
Errol Spence Jr: +225 Decision
Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford Fight Date, Start Time
Date: Saturday, July 29
Time: 8 p.m EDT / 1 a.m. BST
What Channel/Stream Is Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford?
U.S.: Showtime and PPV.com
UK: TNT Sport (PPV)
In the U.S. Showtime will show the fight on PPV for $84.99. TNT Sport will show the event on PPV in the U.K. for £19.95.
Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford Fight Card
- Errol Spence vs. Terence Crawford for undisputed welterweight title
- Isaac Cruz vs. Giovanni Cabrera; WBC and WBA lightweight title eliminator
- Nonito Donaire vs. Alexandro Santiago; For the vacant WBC bantamweight title
- Yoenis Tellez vs. Sergio Garcia; Super welterweight
- Steven Nelson vs. Rowdy Montgomery, 10 rounds, super middleweights
- Jose Salas Reyes vs. Aston Palicte, 10 rounds, junior featherweights
- Jabin Chollet vs. Michael Portales, 6 rounds, lightweights
- Justin Viloria vs. Pedro Borgaro, 6 rounds, junior lightweights
- Demler Zamora vs. Nikolai Buzolin, 8 rounds, lightweights
- Kevin Ventura vs. DeShawn Prather, 6 rounds, welterweights
Stay with Big Fight Weekend for coverage of the impending fight between Errol Spence Jr vs. Terence Crawford, including results and video highlights.