Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo: Live Stream, Betting Odds & Undercard
Big Fight Weekend is ready, and looking forward to Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo on the Showtime Boxing /Main Event PPV card at the Broadbeach’s Gold Coast Convention Centre in Australia. The fight will be for Tszyu’s WBO Interim super welterweight title. The Sydney-born fighter comes into this off the back of an impressive 9th-round TKO win over Tony Harrison.
He has also been in the news recently for a more unconventional reason, having been attacked and bit on his right forearm by a Pitbull. The Soul Taker comes into this fight having won all 22 professional contests, with 16 coming by knockout. Ocampo comes into this fight with a professional record of 35-2, with defeats against Errol Spence Jr and Sebastian Fundora.
Tszyu has noticeable wins over Harrison, Jeff Horn and a victory over Olympian Terrell Gausha. Ocampo is tough and possesses enough power to trouble many fighters, and will ensure Tszyu will need to be at his best.
Can the Soul Taker continue his ascent in the boxing world? Or will the tough Mexican cause an upset in the land down under?
Jermell Charlo can’t wait to defend his undisputed junior middleweight title against top challenger Tim Tszyu 😤 pic.twitter.com/6K2n6f3zeF
— ESPN Ringside (@ESPNRingside) June 13, 2023
Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo Betting Odds
Per Caesars, Tszyu will enter the bout as the favourite at odds of +900. Ocampo is the +550 underdog as we near closer to fight night.
Tim Tszyu: Decision -900
Carlos Ocampo: Decision +550
Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo Fight Date, Start Time
- Date: Saturday, June 17 (Sunday June, 18 in Australia)
- Time: 1:30 p.m. AEST (Sunday) / 11:30 p.m. ET / 4:30 a.m. BST
What Channel/Stream Is Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo?
- U.S.: Showtime
- Australia: Main Event PPV
- UK: A broadcaster has not been announced at the time of writing.
Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo Fight Card
- Tim Tszyu vs. Carlos Ocampo, 12 rounds, super welterweight – Tszyu’s WBO Interim super welterweight title
- Ra’eese Aleem vs. Sam Goodman, 12 rounds, super bantamweight – IBF super bantamweight title eliminator
- Justin Frost vs. Hassan Hamdan, 10 rounds, super lightweight – Frost’s Australian super lightweight title
- Hasely Hepi vs. Troy Pilcher, 8 rounds, heavyweight
- Vegas Larfield vs. Jhunrille Castino, 6 rounds, super bantamweight
- Liam Talivaa vs. Isaac Liki, 4 rounds, heavyweight
- Rocky Ogden vs. Mark Schleibs, 6 rounds, 57 kg-catchweight
Stay with Big Fight Weekend for coverage of the impending contest between Tim Tszyu and Carlos Ocampo, including results and video highlights.